Fifth Year +5
Master’s in Business Management 100% entrepreneurship
RNCP level 1, State-accredited qualification. Decree of 16 April 2014 published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on 3 July 2014.
- Lessons from Monday to Thursday between September and mid-January + one specialisation from a choice of options every fortnight (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Entrepreneurs set up their business from April onwards
- This programme is intended for candidates who have completed 240 ECTS credits.
Objectives of this year of study
- Learning to conduct a strategic assessment with a view to creating, managing or taking over a company.
- Developing leadership skills.
- Learning to identify and sell a project.
- Gaining an insight into business in the English-speaking world.
- Becoming an ethical and innovative decision-maker to support entrepreneurial performance.
- Starting on the path to business creation
The aim of this programme is to teach students entrepreneurial management skills and to help them behave like an entrepreneur – creative, versatile, independent and responsible.
Students choose a specialisation based on the sector in which they want to become an entrepreneur.
Throughout the course, young entrepreneurs have access to dedicated support from the P factory start-up incubator
Structure and contents of the year of study
- Business model
- The art of the pitch
- Law for entrepreneurs
- Business promotion
- Resource auditing
- HR policy
- Mergers and acquisitions law
- Lean management
- Supply chain
- Production management
- Change management