1-YEAR BACHELOR’S COURSES
Third Year +3
3rd-year Intensive Bachelor’s in Management
“Operational Management” qualification RNCP level 2 qualification. Published in the Official Journal of the French Republic of 14 April 2012.
- Lessons on Fridays and Saturdays every fortnight from October to September.
- This programme is intended for candidates who have completed 120 ECTS credits.
Objectives of this year of study
- Preparing for a sales management position
- Learning to think and act correctly and “doing the right thing right”
- Acquiring key sales manager skills.
This programme is designed for students who have already completed 2 years of undergraduate study and who are looking to brush up their managerial knowledge while remaining in work. The IBM course prepares students for positions of responsibility. The programme deliberately focuses on professional practice, combined with theoretical teaching supported by case studies. It is known as an “intensive” course because it requires significant personal commitment and a high workload. Participants are evaluated through ongoing assessment and exams at the end of each semester. Participants are also required to complete a final dissertation, and will then attend an oral examination in front of a panel of business leaders and academics.
It leads to the award of an RNCP-accredited 3-year Bachelor’s qualification.
Recruitment for the IBM programme is via the standard EMD admissions procedure.
Structure and contents of the year of study
Intensive Bachelor’s programme in Management
- Financial economics and environment
- Operational management
- Sales and business negotiation techniques
- Writing techniques
- Commercial and business English
- Applied IT
- Interactive marketing
- Industrial relations law and obligations
- Financial management of a business unit
- Management simulation (SIMGEST)
- Final dissertation