POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA/MASTER’S COURSES
Fifth Year +5
Part-Time Post-graduate Diploma and Master’s in Tourism, Innovation and Management (#TiM)
Master’s in Tourism, Innovation and Management (#TiM)
RNCP level 1 qualification “Business Management”, Tourism speciality Published in the Official Journal of the French Republic 3 July 2014.
- Lessons on Fridays and Saturdays every fortnight from October to September.
- This programme is attended for:
- students who have completed a 3-year Bachelor’s degree,
- professionals who have already acquired significant experience in this sector.
Objectives of this year of study
- Becoming a general manager in the tourism sector
- Acquiring an ethical approach and interpersonal skills
- Mastering innovation and digital
What is TourMaG?
TourMaG.com is a company founded in Marseille in 1998. It has grown to become France’s leading professional press group for the tourism sector, and is one of the top 15 B2B media companies in France across all sectors. The group has three areas of activity: digital publishing, events and audiovisual.
TourMaG.com is the leading B2B information site for French-speaking tourism-sector companies and professionals.
It plays a central role in the HR strategy of tourism companies. Each day, the site’s jobs and training section publishes dozens of job offers in the sector. It publishes more tourism-sector jobs than any other media outlet
Why TourMaG & EMD ?
TourMaG and EMD have joined forces to create a programme that strives to achieve excellence.
Our aim is to train a new generation of professionals, based on the real needs stated by HR Directors from some of France’s biggest tourism companies.
A win-win partnership!
- TourMaG has in-depth knowledge of professionals within the sector, and their recruitment needs and requirements.
- EMD Management School has been a leader in training ethical and effective future managers for many years.
Now more than ever, the tourism industry needs multi-cultural people with a forward-looking and holistic vision, who excel in the areas of management, marketing and sales.
A demanding programme designed by professionals
The course content is rich and comprehensive.
During the two years of study, students cover fundamental theoretical concepts (an essential component of any university-level management programme and critical to the operation of any business), as well as specific modules tailored to the diversity of this industry.
These modules are delivered by front-line professionals working in tourism companies.
Through our partnerships with various companies such as Comptoir des Voyages and Selectour Afat, we are committed to identifying sandwich course contracts.
Structure and contents of the year of study
#TiM Semester 1
Extract of TiM 1 subjects
- Incentive meetings, conferences and exhibitions
- Complex sales and networking
- Intercultural management
- Civilisation theory
- International marketing
- Banner campaign and media plan
- Organic search ranking…
#TiM Semester 2
Extract of TiM 2 subjects
- Statistics and analytics
- Paid search ranking, Google AdWords
- International contract and tourism law
- International economics and competition
- Completion of a research dissertation
- Career project support...