POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA/MASTER’S COURSES
Fifth Year +5
Master’s in Business Management, specialising in Marketing, Sales and Communication
RNCP level 1 qualification. Decree of 16 April 2014 published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on 3 July 2014.
- Lessons on Fridays and Saturdays every fortnight from October to September: 80% of time in business.
- This programme is intended for candidates who have completed 240 ECTS credits.
Objectives of this year of study
- Preparing for the responsibilities of a position as a sales manager, marketing manager or communication director in an agency or advertising firm, etc.
- Learning to think and act correctly and “doing the right thing right”
- Developing leadership and strategic vision to create added value
- Encouraging participants to set up their own business
This course prepares participants for careers in sales, corporate communication and marketing, through a specialised programme of study including B2B marketing, sales team leadership, integrated brand communication, sales and tenders and press relations.
Students also attend a one-week seminar in Marseille, covering brand identity and content management.
At the end of the programme, students will need to achieve an English proficiency score equivalent to 750 points in the TOEIC test.
Structure and contents of the year of study
- B2B marketing
- International marketing
- Advanced market research
- Consumer behaviour
- Sales team management
- Complex sales
- Distribution policies
- Strategic communication basics
- Integrated brand communication
- Creativity techniques
- Public relations
- Media audience analysis