POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA/MASTER’S COURSES
Fourth Year +4
Part-Time Post-graduate Diploma, work and learning: a win-win combination!
- Lessons on Fridays and Saturdays every fortnight from October to September.
- This programme is intended for candidates who have completed 180 ECTS credits.
Objectives of this year of study
- Preparing for managing director responsibilities
- Learning to think and act correctly and “doing the right thing right”
- Developing leadership and strategic vision to become the leader of the executive board.
This Post-graduate Diploma course provides students with an in-depth insight into the basics of management. The aim is to improve their analysis, argumentation and decision-making skills, to ensure they are able to handle the responsibilities they are assigned in their professional role, under their contract of employment, placement agreement or professional training contract.
Participants attend two days of lessons every fortnight.
The programme is aimed at students who have completed 3 years of undergraduate study and are looking for an in-depth business and management course while they continue to work.
Students completing this course are eligible for all EMD 5th-year Master’s programmes, subject to an assessment of their results and career plan.
The programme is delivered in 510 hours, from October to the following September. Participants are also required to produce a Business Plan, and are subject to an oral examination before a panel. Participants are evaluated through ongoing assessment for each module, plus a Business Plan grade (written plan and oral examination).
Structure and contents of the year of study
- Managerial ethics
- Operational management
- Human resource management
- Sales team leadership
Business Unit Management Unit
- Accounting basics
- Financial analysis and management
- Management control
Business English Unit
- Business English
- Language e-learning
- Marketing basics
- Marketing and strategic intelligence
- Market research
- Commercial law
- Economics and modelling
- Business plan production workshops
- Personal support and mentoring