POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA/MASTER’S COURSES
Fifth Year +5
Master’s in Business Management, specialising in Digital Marketing
RNCP level 1 qualification. Decree of 16 April 2014 published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on 3 July 2014.
- Lessons on Fridays and Saturdays every fortnight from October to September: 80% of time in business.
- This programme is intended for candidates who have completed 240 ECTS credits.
Objectives of this year of study
- Incorporating digital across all functions within the business
- Learning to think and act correctly and “doing the right thing right”
- Developing leadership and strategic vision
- Encouraging participants to set up their own business.
The Business Management, “Digital Marketing” specialisation programme prepares students for work in the complex and dynamic world of web marketing in the future. IAs project initiators and managers, they will be able to meet the needs of both small and large organisations.
The programme features three key components:
- Learning to define a communication strategy that is aligned with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Defining the resources and objectives of digital marketing projects.
- Overseeing and managing the project and its resources (technical, human and financial).
At the end of the programme, students will need to achieve an English proficiency score equivalent to 750 points in the TOEIC test.
Structure and contents of the year of study
- E-commerce and business model
- Project management
- Website design...
Online Communication Unit
- Data mining
- Web campaigns
- Data analytics
- Community marketing
- B2B marketing
- Strategic communication...
Legal Environment Unit
- Regulatory framework
- E-commerce law...