POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA/MASTER’S COURSES
Fifth Year +5
Master’s in Business Management, specialising in “HR Support for Corporate Strategy”
RNCP level 1 qualification. Decree of 16 April 2014 published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on 3 July 2014.
- Lessons on Fridays and Saturdays every fortnight from October to September.
- This programme is intended for candidates who have completed 240 ECTS credits.
Objectives of this year of study
- Preparing for the responsibilities of a HR director position in a company or recruitment firm
- Learning to think and act correctly and “doing the right thing right”
- Developing a holistic vision of the HR manager’s role.
The “Business Management” programme, “HR Support for Corporate Strategy” option seeks to train managers who place a strong emphasis on the Human Resources dimension in strategic organisational decisions.
This business-oriented course focuses on the operational support role that the HR function needs to play, and on the need to develop talent.
Designed and delivered by HR professionals, this lively course is illustrated by a number of real-life case studies and role plays.
Students undertake the programme on a part-time basis, and are able to apply what they have learned in the classroom in a real-life situation.
At the end of the programme, students will need to achieve an English proficiency score equivalent to 750 points in the TOEIC test