POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA/MASTER’S COURSES
Fifth Year +5
Master’s in Business Management 50% entrepreneurship 50% international
RNCP level 1, State-accredited qualification. Decree of 16 April 2014 published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on 3 July 2014.
- Lessons from Monday to Friday, from September to mid-January.
- This programme is intended for candidates who have completed 240 ECTS credits.
Objectives of this year of study
- Learning to conduct a strategic assessment with a view to creating, managing or taking over a company.
- Developing leadership skills.
- Learning to identify and sell a project.
- Gaining an insight into business in the English-speaking world.
- Becoming an ethical and innovative decision-maker to support entrepreneurial performance.
The aim of the Entrepreneurship specialisation is to teach students entrepreneurial management skills and to help them behave like an entrepreneur – creative, versatile, independent and responsible.
Multi-cultural learning is a key component of this Master’s programme, with students spending a semester studying at a partner university or business school. Any manager who has to negotiate with foreign partners or grow a business outside France needs to develop an open-minded, international approach. This programme has been specifically designed to give students an immersive experience in an English-speaking setting.
Structure and contents of the year of study
- Business model
- The art of the pitch
- Law for entrepreneurs
- Business promotion
- Resource auditing
- HR policy
- Mergers and acquisitions law
- Lean management
- Supply chain
- Production management
- Change management