FUNDING YOUR STUDY AT EMD
Making EMD accessible to all.
Here at EMD, we don’t want money to be a discriminating factor. That’s why the business leaders behind the EMD project have sought to ensure that anyone who successfully completes the admissions process is able to take up their offer of a place. We firmly believe that every student should have the right to access high-quality teaching. We have therefore introduced a range of different schemes:
• The Job Center: EMD’s in-house “recruitment firm” ensures that the numerous placement and job offers that we receive are carefully matched with the profiles and career plans of our students. It also helps to secure “student jobs” that are compatible with our students’ studies.
• The ENVOL Bursary: this bursary is awarded by a fund made up of private donations. Decisions are made following assessment of the candidate’s application.
• Honour loans: students repay their loans depending on the academic results they achieve at the EMD. Those students who achieve outstanding results only have to pay back half of the loan.
• Bank loans negotiated with banking partners. A number of established banks offer bank loans at preferential rates to students.
• Payment facilities: payment in multiple instalments, etc.