Admissions at EMD: a simple process!
EMD has created its own competitive admissions process, in which the emphasis is on getting to know each candidate. EMD has deliberately decided to avoid a centralised admissions process and the school is not therefore available as an option via the standard post-baccalaureate admissions scheme (APB).
Because we focus on the whole person, EMD does not recruit individuals for admission to its Management School, but rather people. We pay particular importance to each candidate’s personality, looking beyond their official school records and qualifications. We take great interest in their personal motivation, desire to progress, curiosity, open-mindedness and intellectual integrity.
How do I register for the EMD admissions process?
1 / Complete the form below
The first recruitment sessions were held in February.
2/ Submit the completed application pack
- 1. Download and complete
- a FULL TIME application pack for entry to the 1-year and 3-year undergraduate courses in Marketing and the 3-year course in Finance
- the PART TIME application pack if you wish to apply for a year 3-undergraduate course, a Post-graduate Diploma or a Master’s degree on a sandwich basis
- 2. Submit your application pack by post to the following address, prior to the recruitment day:
EMD École de Management, Admissions Department,
Rue Joseph Biaggi, Montée de l'Université, CS 70329, 13331 Marseille, France
If you wish to sit the test and attend the interviews on an alternative date, we may be able to accommodate you. This decision will be made after we have examined your application. For more information, please contact Hélène Abeille in the Admissions Department: email@example.com.
How the recruitment day works: written tests and interviews
Once registered using the form below, the candidate will receive an email inviting him/her to attend EMD admission interviews and tests:
- Three hours of written tests: general knowledge, logical reasoning, personality test, English and creative writing.
- An interview with a panel of professionals and another with a panel of students.
- A one-to-one interview with a Programme Convener.
An admissions committee holds weekly meetings and makes decisions on a case-by-case basis. The Programme Convener will contact the candidate approximately one month after the tests to notify him/her of the committee’s decision.
Thank you for choosing EMD!